When supplying your artwork, please upload a high-resolution, print ready PDF file, with the following specification:
• 300 dpi for images, at maximum quality
• all fonts embedded or converted to outlines
• 3mm bleed where necessary
• multiple page documents sent as single pages within one PDF
• include a clear zone of 3mm (minimum) from the edge of the page
Other file types may be acceptable and will incur an additional charge. Please email the team for guidance, along with any other queries to email@example.com or call 01392 271 739.
* Bleed is an extension of image or colour that ‘bleeds’ off the page past the trim edge. We require 3mm added to each edge. i.e. an A4 page measures 210 x 297mm, your print ready file must measure 216 x 303mm, the bleed is trimmed off at the finishing stage and stops white margins appearing